whoaaa

So I was reading this random blog... and they had a list of 100 random things about them. I am really bored, have my chores finished, and its cloudy outside, so I think I might attempt this. Here it goes:



1. My favorite color is green.

2. I can't type. At all. I can spell, just not on the computer.

3. I actually like school.

4. I have now been on a plane. My first flight was at age 17.

5. I have never been to Disneyland.

6. My family is probably the craziest family in the world [even extended family.], but its great.

7. My car has broken down twice in one week,a nd had the mirror busted off in the same day as one breakdown.

8. I get my car taken away about once or twice every month for random stuff.

9. I've never had to go to the hospital.

10. I have had two surgeries, but not at the hospital. [tonsils and wisdom teeth].

11. Unlike every person on myspace who puts that they hate reading... I actually love it. And not just magazines.

12. Lists are my favorite thing to make. [obviously]

13. I have never been out of the country. Nope, not even to Canada.

14. One of my life goals is to go to every state. So far I've got Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, California, Wyoming, Texas, and Alabama.

15. Rain is probably one of my favorite things. Besides the fact that it gets my jeans all wet and my feet cold, I love it.

16. I listen to the song So Contagious by Acceptance about 10 times everyday. Not even joking.

17. I am listening to it right now.

18. My all time favorite movie is School of Rock.

19. I have really weird dreams. Like REALLY weird and random. But they are funny once I wake up and tell someone.

20. I miss eating twizzler bites and drinking Cherry Coke at bible study after 222.

21. I get 50 cents for every day my room is clean, and I have to pay 5 dollars every day its not. So far I've made 1.50 and lost nothing :]. Its only been a deal for three days.

22. I have a really good memory.

23. I like cleaning.

24. Pasta is probably my all time favorite food in the world.

25. I am going to be a senior next year, and I graduate on June 7th, 2007.

26. I check people's blogs everyday, and Greg and Heather haven't posted in months!!!

27. I ahev a lot of stuff to do today, but no car [its still in the shop from the breakdown/mirror].

28. My favorite Disney princess is Jasmine.

29. This is probably the most random list in the entire world.

30. I can't think of anything else, so this ends at 30 :].

3 Comments:

  1. Amanda Otis said...
    Sweet list of random facts about yourself yo. You forgot one though. 31. I am the most gangsta ish person in the world homie. Haha jk...I am.
    Farah said...
    32. I learned to cook most of my favorite dishes from the coolest "chef" in the world. The funny thing is I never knew I liked them until i was trying to be nice to her and eat it anyway.
    Meagan Ruff said...
    Good one Farah. But I knew I would liek teh pasta... just not the brocolli. ANd the chicken thing...well you tricked me on that one... but uhhh... you should cook it when we're visiting soyou can teach me how!!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home