Okay... so the other day, while I was explaining something funny one of the kids I babysit said, Farah said I should write a book. Well right now I don't have time to do that... so I will start out with it on blogger. haha. Anyways, Dax is pretty funny... so he has chapters 1-8. The most recent thing Dax did was show me the many different personalities of a 20 dollar bill. I was changing his diaper and the only thing to keep him entertained was a nice, crisp 20 dollar bill. So of course being the nice person I am, I gave him the money.


"This is a ticket!" he told me.


So I explained, "No Dax, its money. That is a 20 dollar bill."


His reply was..."NO MEAGAN MAKI. ITS A TICKET."


We went on with one of those yes/no fights. Except I was saying money and he was saying ticket. I finally gave in and said, "Alright Dax, its a ticket."


Then of course, he decided to act like David and change his story, claiming that really the "ticket" was money. Now he was fighting with me, and using what I had already said against me. We had almost decided that it was in fact money... when it magically turned into a skateboard. Dax flattened the now crumpled up bill and layed it on the floor, then stood on it as if it were a skatboard. He did this for a while until I had to leave and take the money with me.


I never knew money could be so many things!! hehe. That kid is great.

2 Comments:

  1. Karen Isbell said...
    Aww...i miss you guys and I wish I got to experience the funniness of Dax. I am sad that I don't think Bryan and I will be able to come out there to help David and Farah move...but we deffinately would LOVE for ya'll to come and party with us in AU! Keep me posted on the exact dates ya'll are coming!
    Farah said...
    Yes! And now everyone can understand why I'm always so loopie! I'm never sure if the desk is a desk or a cave or if the hanger is a hanger or a golf club or if the ottoman is an ottoman or a tunnel. Well, you get the picture! What is reality anyway?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home