This is going to be very random.




Right now I miss Talicia and Katy, I just talked to them three minutes ago.
Added to the list of people I miss: Lauren [[she comes home today yayy]], my cousin Brianne [[I will see her Friday though :)]], and Brian cuz he completes the club in Lauren's closet. haaha. I also miss all the Isbells in Alabama, especially Emily. She can color for hours and not get bored. I kind of feel like coloring right now.




I went and saw Benchwarmers last night and it was so funny. Talicia was like... whoa that guy looks like Gus [[the person I babysit for]], and in the movie his name was Gus. It was weird. lol. I can't remember all the funny things it said...but it was great.




Right this second my neck hurts very badly. Of course it should since I fell and hit it on the pool table... but still. grrr. I don't like it. But before I fell I was playing on the big red ball with Mackenzie and we flew off it a couple times. I had her on my back, like a piggyback ride, and we would kind of glide onto the ball and then roll off the front. I kind of wish I had one of those balls right now because it sounds really fun. hahaa.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home