So far we have been non-stop laughing this entire trip. Mostly thanks to Cameron's one-liners and Talicia's stories... here are a few.




Me- You played soccer Cameron?


Him- Yeah until I got cut.




Talicia- I can't wear my kicks then I look emo.




Katy- What's a doob? Oh wait that says door.




Cameron- It must have been the dipping sauce.




Katy- David!!! Talicia is on drugs.


Me- THATS what her "mystery" bag was for!!




Matt Lord [[youth pastor at this church]]- You eleventh grade girls need to get involved!!

Cameron- I need to go find those girls!!!!




David- Is it all right if I walk around with this mike?


Matt Lord- Yeah. He likes to be mobile.




Me- Most people just sit in the corner reading poetry and drinking their coffee.




Talicia- The cheetos are a lot bigger here.




OKay so there are a lot more than that. But right now we are about to go 4-wheeling with Matthew so I have to end this post. More to come later. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home