fun day :]]

Today was really random and it was totally sweet. I woke up and took a shower and right when I started helping cleaning up, Matthew called.So we decided to go to the mall in Montgomery and meet up with Shea. We all [[me, Matthew, Shea, Katy, talicia, and Cameron]] had lunch at the mall and went ice skating. Of course, since we were all wearing flip flops we had to buy some socks, but that is the good part of having an ice rink IN the mall. After that we went go-carting and watched Shea hit in the batting cages. I got owned teh first round of go-carting, but my cart was like, rigged. The second rounf I owned everyone, and lapped Katy adn Matthew. After that we had to go to Wal-Mart to get the ingredients for dinner. yummm. We also bought a lot of candy. Other ingredients for dinner were chicken, pasta,a nd alfredo sauce. Yes I made the awesome pasta dinner. It was better than ever, and we also had PINEAPPLE!!! yayyy. lol. Then when the guys left to go to Chris' house, we had an awesome girls night. We, being me, Katy, Talicia, Shea, Trudy, and Farah [[and Cole]], watched a total chick flick, then went searching for scary places around Alabama. First we went to the house of crosses. This house is supposedly very scary and it had 1,000 crosses over their whoel property. We got out, all besides Farah and the baby, to look more closely at the crosses and all the writing. then all the sudden this guy starts walking out, and Trudy and Shea just about left me and Katy to die at this scary house. We leaped over the backseat into the Durango and discovered the guy was actually nice. Except we realized all teh guys in scary movie start out being nice, but then they kill you. Or in Shea's case they ask for your number. Yeah he wanted her. lol. So then we went searchign for this white lady, and this hill. We found neither. Now we are all back at Shea's watching her comedy tape and I am pretty much tired. Like really tired. Anyways tomorrow we have some planned randomness with Matthew and Cameron. I am pumped. More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home