Oh man I am so excited for the mountains... it is going to be incredible. haha. Everyone else better be excited too because, well... you just should. I will add more later when I am in a typing mood.




[[Later]]




Okay so I am in more of a typing mood now. Only one more full day until the wonderful mountain trip. Tomorrow will be kind of a long day. I am sure it will take forever and ever and ever... but Thursday should go by super quick. We have an assembly, then I have German [[sweet class]], then TA for the counseling center, and finally early dismissal!!! YAYY!!! I think we are going to Wal Mart or something... I am kind of out of the loop because Dylan and Justin just start talking and its like a code. They are confusing but oh well I guess we'll all figure it out on Thursday. Anyways then finally Jessica will get out of school, and Amanda and anyone else not getting and early dismissal... and we will go to the MOUNTAINS!!! Ahhh I am so excited its amazing.




There is something better though. Once we get back everyone will be like yeah that was fun... and they will all look forward to spring break right? And me too right? WRONG!! I will be looking forward to going to ALABAMA!!! Yeahhh!!!




Quote for the day: "What kind of music plays on your head?... A head-band!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home