Friday=sweetness

Yesterday was pretty much the funniest day of my life. I have never laughed that much...[[EXCEPT when me and Talicia were out to dinner and she made me choke on water I was laughing so hard.]] So at school... it was the easiest day ever. A whole bunch of kids were gone to Jostens [[A leadership thing]], and I had a sub in 4th period. He was cool except for the fact that he lived in Eatonville. We gave him a hard time; and can you imagine he didn't know Orting and Eatonville are rivals?!? It was crazy. (So Michael told him he needed to choose between Orting and Eatonville... I'm not sure which he picked). Anyways after school we had an Honor Society Meeting, where Dylan asked like 50 stupid questions. haha. "Are the people at the Soldier's Home old?" Answer: DUHHH. lol. It was really funny. Later I went over to Jessica's, and then we all went out to Denny's [[Me, Jess, Gene, Dylan, Matt, and Justin]]. Then we hung out at Jessica's and just talked about stuff... which got me REALLY excited about the winter retreat!!!!




Now I am getting ready to go to Safeway and buy all this stuff to make cookies and sandwiches [[for at the old soldiers home]]. OHH and Dr. Pepper for at Taylor's house. Then after all this Honor Society Stuff... me, Jessica, and Talicia are babysitting Dax and Cole, and then Jess and I are making dinner for Gene Justin and Dylan. Mmmmm its going to be so so so good.




Quote: "WOO HOO!! YEAHHH!!! YAY!!! I WON!! YAH!!!**banging on claw machine window**" --Matt after he won a stuffed animal at Denny's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home