washing my car at 8AM

Well basically I had no choice but to wake up before church today and wash my car. Why? Uhhmmm probably because the whole passenger side was muddy from Gene doing 180's. Yeah I guess you could say it was pretty sweet. Not to mention me, Jess, Gene, and Dylan got chased by not one, not two, not three, but four people. OKay first this woman out on her porch in the middle of nowhere... wearing only a bra, ran off her proch and started to chase us. Then we saw the dog we thought we were looking for according to Gene... and ANOTHER lady started chasing us. It was CRAZY!!! So then me and Jessica were like shaking and we decided to leave the middle of nowhere and head for South Hill... where we got chased by TWO different cars. The Hawaiians in the white car were scarier... they were kinda crazy. Then a guy in a red car started to follow us... nto really chase but it could have turned into a 100 mile an hour chase. Haha not really but still it was crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home