coffee

Just today I realized how much I love coffee. I can see how people get addicted, as I now am. Mmmhmmm... peppermint mocha, iced carmel machiato (sp?), carmel frapachino...I think I'm in love.

On another note, I came to another realization today. The song What's my Age Again by Blink 182 is pretty much written for most of the guys I know. Okay so maybe running around, hiding and ducking aisles in Target is fun... but shooting fireworks at people? I mean come on. I'm not trying to sound like a mom but you could shoot someones eye out. And its cool to joke around with the peopel at Denny's...but not to shoot spitwads at pictures or the ceiling. I think they need to know where to draw the line.

Oh and also... if you don't know what Sardines is, its basically the best game ever invented. And David Isbell is the coolest person in the world for opening up the school and teaching us how to play. 7pm tonight=Sardines. Heck yes I'm excited. Who isn't?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home